Thursday, October 8, 2009

He's mad I tells ya!! MAD!!!

Time for this morning warm up sketch.
I wanted to draw Dr. Nightmare looking creepy. I'm still experimenting with his expressions and body language. Most of the time you wont be able to see Dr. Nightmare's mouth but when he smiles, I wanted a long toothy grin. I'm still perfecting it, I think it should come up on his face more, but we'll see.

I would have liked to have taken more time on the beakers and jars. I would have added more detail and put some more creatures in jars, but it's supposed to be a quick sketch, I try not to stop and I don't erase unless its absolutely necessary.

I think the key to developing a character further is to find their personalities through facial expressions and body language. Doing so makes the character more alive. IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!

Remember to checkout next weeks inked pages tomorrow.

Alright, LATER!




No comments:

Post a Comment