Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bouncy bouncy, having such a good time!





I've been testing out the finishing move designs during my warm up sketch time. Here's Devastator Dragon doing his Devastator Stomp. I'm still not sure about it. I want to see what a double foot stomp would look like, think I will do a few sketches of it that way, just to see how it looks. Either way it'll be fun to draw, picking great and different shots of this finisher and other moves is something I'm really looking forward to drawing.

Thinking about how to draw in-the-action wrestling moves is actually something I've been paying attention to while watching WWE wrestling. I was talking to Nicole about how I've been noticing how they frame shots and how certain shots would be more interesting drawn as a comic.

One of the cool thing about comics is there's no limit to camera angles.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment