Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NPW Web comic Page 9 & 10 Pencils


Well it's almost Halloween. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Halloween has always been a big thing in my family, so my wife and I are driving down for the weekend to spend Halloween with my family. I'm excited!

So these are the Page 9 & 10 Pencils.
Page 9: The last panel on this page was orignally going to show Grim punching Grave through a wall but the image didn't look too exciting. So I went with Grim's fist punching through the panel. I really want to put a lot of detail on the fist when I start to paint it, just to add a creepiness to it, as well as focus. I had drawn this page out a while ago but when I looked at it again, things didn't look right. So I redrew some the key panels and just touched up the others. Nothing much more to really say about this page.

Page 10: I'm really excited to be working on page 10. I'm hoping to establish the mood of this universe even further with the page. I plan on adding more detail to the suits of armor, and maybe change them a bit. Looking at them now the small suits look a little too much like Alfonse from Full Metal Alchemist. I do plan on adding a few other things like spider webs and more detailed stone walls in the background.

Alright, thats enough for today.

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment