Thursday, October 15, 2009

AAAARRRGH!!!





So I've decided to just post up the warm up sketches on days that I don't post up Comic pages. It'll save me some time.

I really want to see Where the Wild Things Are and hope it lives up to my expectations. I think the creatures or "Wild Things" look so cool, especially when I see them running in the trailer. That is totally what a chubby creature would look like if it took off running, LOL. I read they were created with practical meshed with digital effects, which I think is the best way to go in any movie. I really hope I'm not disappointed.

Any who, lets talk warm up sketch. I asked my wonderful wife this morning for an idea for a warm up sketch, she said that Dark Beard the undead pirate is one of her favorite characters in the comic.

This image quickly pop into my head as soon as she suggested the character.

Enjoy,

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment