Monday, October 12, 2009

Mr. Hyde Loves Candy, Not Babies -- Morning Sketch


One of my favorite things about doing morning sketches is getting a chance to get a feel for how I want to draw each of the characters. I've done character sheets for everyone but it's different drawing a character in a static pose than doing a dynamic sketch.

Today I did this quick sketch of Mr. Hyde. He has what me and Nicole have dubbed "bad guy nipples" which I've drawn on all the mean/bully characters in the comic mostly because I think they look funny and I think they somehow add an element of ugly meanness.

You won't meet Mr. Hyde until the 2nd issue of the Nightmare Pro Wrestling webcomic but you can read a little more about him (and see a picture of him in color) on his NPW Roster page.

Later,

JoN

No comments:

Post a Comment