Friday, October 16, 2009

QUICK INKS!!


I've gotta get a lot of stuff done before this weekend, well come to think of it I need to finish a lot of stuff before this evening. I'm gonna be going to Houston this weekend to attend the wedding of two of my best friends.

So lets get to it!
Page 5: I found some cool reference pics for the backgrounds. Again I collaged some images and combined them with my pencils to get the right effect. I added some things too. I added Grave & Lobo to panel 5, seemed like it was needed. I feel the kitchen in the last panel needs a little work, which I will get to in the final version.

Page 6: I love the details on this page. That was the main thing I wanted in each panel, detail. Especially in the graveyard in panel 2. I ended up adding even more in the final version. Check out the Finals on Monday.


ALL RIGHT, I GOTS TO GO!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment