Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Page 15 and 16 Pencils


These pages came out quicker than usual. I'm not complaining, I'm glad. All of the background image ideas flowed really well onto the page too.

The doors in the hallway and to Grave's room, are the only thing I really can't figure out at the moment. At first I wanted one door, but now I'm thinking of having two giant doors for each room in the housing area of the castle. I'm thinking all the doors will be different but full of detail. However, lets see if time allows me to put as much detail as I want.

I didn't touch up my lines for the post like I said I wouldn't. You can see the blue lines from my blue line pencil. I use a prisma color non photo blue pencil. It helps me to be quicker and much looser with my drawings. Once I have what I want with the blue lines, I touch it up with my technical pencil and flesh out the image more. I don't know what I would do with out my non photo blue pencils.

We are now getting to last few pages of this issue. I'm pretty excited because the next pages are gonna be real fun. Not only that but we'll get to see some actual wrestling in the story! So keep coming back and checking for updates, here on my blog and at the Nightmare Pro Wrestling website.

No comments:

Post a Comment