Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cycloptopus


I've been getting a lot of work done lately. I've notice that I seem to be at top form in the morning and then slow down as the day goes on, I'd like to see how much I could get done if I was working at top speed all day.

For my warm up sketch today I drew Cycloptopus who will be one of the NPW wrestlers. I haven't quite decided how big of a role he'll have in the comic. I made myself draw this guy as fast as possible and as usual to all my warm up sketches, I couldn't erase anything. This helps just get the basic info I need to draw the character with as few lines as possible. This is an old art school trick I learned while I was going to a university in Texas. I'm not going to say which one because this is one of few things I actually learned there that had some use.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment