Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PAGE 13 AND 14 PENCILS


It feels like I haven't posted any pages on my blog for a while. Today feels a little off, maybe it's because I didn't get a chance to workout this morning. Not that it's been a bad day, I've gotten a lot of stuff done, it just feels strange.

Alright back to the Pencils for pages 13 & 14. I again placed the word balloons where I would like them. This has been helping a lot when lettering the pages, as well as drawing the backgrounds. If there is something important in the background, I can now just draw it in the panel where the planned word balloon won't affect it.

For example on page 13, I want a shelf with creepy stuff behind Dr. Nightmare. The shelf will also have Britney's Teddy bear, which Dr. Nightmare will hand to her on the next page.

Speaking of Britney, this will be her introduction into the comic. She seems sweeter on these pages which will contrast to when she shows Grave her real personality.

So it probably shouldn't bother me but adjusting the color to my pencils makes them look pretty bad, at least in my eyes. I should just start uploading them like I do my warm up sketches, so you can see the blue lines and pencils better. That'll look more visual appealing when I post up pencils in the future. Bleh, it's not a big deal but I'll try and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment