Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NPW Comic Page 30 sketches & inks


Page 30!! Oh wow, it feels nice to say that. Not that I hate doing the comic or anything, it will just be nice to be done with Issue #1 and moving on. I'm excited about the story lines I have planed for the first story arc. Take Issue one as a pilot episode, since I was still developing what I wanted during its creation.

Page 30: I've had the idea for this page in my head for a while now. It's nice to finally see it as a page. I took a quick short cut in panel 1. I couldn't get Milky Roach to look right, so I just scanned in an image I already had of him and touched it up. Saved a lot of time.

You will also notice no real speed lines yet. Lately I've been adding those in after the paints, so I have a better idea of how they will look when the image is completed.

Alright gotta get started on painting. Check back Friday to see page 31 Sketches and Inks.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment