Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nightmare Pro Wrestling Pages 24 and 15 Pencils


Well it looks like my update schedule is still suffering from the Holidays. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

Here are pages 24 and 24 of the NPW webcomic. I'm excited to finally be getting to the action portion of the comic.

The pencils are done a little tighter this time around because I've changed my method of inking, which you can check out on the last two updates on my website. This new inking method is quicker and I think more suitable for the feel of the comic. I'll explain further about the new inking process when I upload the Inked pages on Friday.

I'm pretty happy with the panel layout as well as the action going on. I'm not to sure about Devastator Dragon though. I originally wanted a upshot of him but I feel like I've had a lot of those in previous pages. I think he needs to look more menacing so I might redo the image.

Well come back on Friday to check out the Inks and be on the look out for great things from Nightmare Pro Wrestling in 2010!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment