Thursday, December 10, 2009

NPW Comic Page Pencils-pages 20 & 21



I'm finally getting back to my blog. It's been a while but now I'm back, a lot of stuff has been going on but let's not get into that. Here are the pencils for pages 20 & 21 of Nightmare Pro Wrestling. These two pages came out really well. I'm especially happy with the acting of the characters.

After drawing these pages I have discovered that I really like drawing the Beast. He was originally going to be a minor character but now, I feel that he deserves a slightly bigger role.

These to pages are also the last pages before we get to the pro wrestling portion of the comic. Now that's really exciting.

Make sure to check out the Inks of these two pages on Friday, here on my blog, and the complete pages on Monday, at the website.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment